Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 21, 2016

Gridiron Construction Co. LLC,* Gallatin, Tennessee  (N69450-16-D-0621); K-Barr Group LLC,* Nashville, Tennessee (N69450-16-D-0622); SAF Inc.,* Nashville, Tennessee (N69450-16-D-0623); and Siler Excavating LLC,* Clairfield, Tennessee (N69450-16-D-0624), are each being awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, multiple award, design-bid-build construction contract for construction projects located primarily within the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southeast area of responsibility (AOR).  The maximum dollar value including the base period and four option years for all four contracts combined is $25,000,000.  The work to be performed provides for, but is not limited to, new construction, renovation, alteration, demolition, roofing, and repair work for general building types including industrial, infrastructure, administrative, training, dormitory, and community support facilities.  SAF Inc. is being awarded task order 0001 at $580,313 for the reroofing of Building 241A at Naval Support Activity Mid-South, Millington, Tennessee.  Work for this task order is expected to be completed by October 2016.  All work on this contract will be performed primarily within NAVFAC Southeast Mid-South, Tennessee (95 percent); and the remainder within the NAVFAC Southeast AOR (5 percent).  The term of the contract is not to exceed 60 months, with an expected completion date of June 2021.  Fiscal 2016 operation and maintenance (Navy) contract funds in the amount of $583,313 are obligated on this award and will expire at the end of the current fiscal year.  This contract was competitively procured via the Navy Electronic Commerce Online website, with eight proposals received.  These four contractors may compete for task orders under the terms and conditions of the awarded contract.  The Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Southeast, Jacksonville, Florida, is the contracting activity.

Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control, Orlando, Florida, is being awarded a $14,296,595 cost-plus-fixed-fee, cost-plus-incentive-fee, cost only contract for SQQ-89 undersea warfare product supportability and installation efforts.  The AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 is a surface ship undersea warfare combat system with the capabilities to search, detect, classify, localize and track undersea contacts, and to engage and evade submarines, mine-like small objects and torpedo threats.   This contract includes options which, if exercised, would bring the cumulative value of this contract to $169,501,694.  This contract combines purchases for the Navy (87 percent); and the government of Japan (13 percent) under the Foreign Military Sales program. Work will be performed in Norfolk, Virginia (43 percent); San Diego, California (28 percent); Yososuka, Japan (9 percent); Bath, Maine (7 percent); Pascagoula, Mississippi (4 percent); Pearl Harbor, Hawaii (3 percent); Everett, Washington (3 percent); Mayport, Florida (2 percent); and Rota, Spain (1 percent), and is expected to be completed by June 2017.  Fiscal 2016 operation and maintenance (Navy); fiscal 2016 other procurement (Navy); foreign military sales; and fiscal 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ship conversion (Navy) funding in the amount of $6,726,904 will be obligated at the time of award, and funds in the amount of $296,792 will expire at the end of the current fiscal year.  This contract was competitively procured via the Federal Business Opportunities, with one offer received. The Naval Sea Systems Command, Washington, District of Columbia, is the contracting activity (N00024-16-C-5202).
 

Arête Associates,* Tucson, Arizona, is being awarded a $7,645,708 cost-plus-fixed-fee modification to previously awarded contract N61331-11-C-0007 to provide Coastal Battlefield Reconnaissance and Analysis (COBRA) program systems support for the AN/DVS-1 COBRA Block 1 system and support equipment.  The primary mission of AN/DVS-1 COBRA program is to conduct unmanned aerial tactical reconnaissance in littoral battlespace for detection and localization of mine fields and obstacles in the surf zone and beach zone prior to amphibious assault.  Work will be performed in Tucson, Arizona, and is expected to be completed by May 2017.  Fiscal 2016 research, development, test and evaluation funding in the amount of $1,091,604 will be obligated at time of award and will not expire at the end of the fiscal year.  This contract was not competitively procured in accordance with 10 U.S. Code 2304(c)(5).  The Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division, Panama City, Florida, is the contracting activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment